Gmail is free email service introduced by Google for personal use. With its huge success, Google introduced Gmail’s business version – G Suite, you can consider it’s Gmail For Work.
Besides email service, G Suite also includes Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc. This Wiki has more details.
Why pay for G Suite? The benefits include but not limited to:
- Your email address uses your business domain, such as John.Doe@company-a.com rather than John.Doe@gmail.com. A domain name is your business’s digital identity. You’d want it to be known. Email address with business domain also looks professional.
- Different than the free Gmail service, Google states that “we do not collect, scan or use your G Suite data for advertising purposes and do not display ads in G Suite, Education, or Government core services”. This is big deal to many businesses.
- G Suite provides Administrative portal to centrally manage user accounts in your business. With the free Gmail, every account is on its own.
We can set up G Suite for your business.
- If you have registered a domain name for your business, we’ll set up domain settings required for G Suite.
- If you haven’t registered a domain name yet, we’ll register it for you, and go from there.
- 2-Step Verification is optional, however we strongly recommend to set it up. We’ll discuss the implementation options with you.
- We’ll migrate your existing/old work emails to the new G Suite mailboxes. Search is Google’s strong suit, now you can search all your work emails, old and new in one place.